Orthopedics is a medical specialty that focuses on the diagnosis, correction, prevention, and treatment of patients with skeletal deformities - disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves and skin. These elements make up the musculoskeletal system.
Your body's musculoskeletal system is a complex system of bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves and allows you to move, work and be active. Almas Orthopedics cares for patients of all ages, from newborns with clubfeet, to young athletes requiring arthroscopic surgery, to older people with arthritis.
Pediatric Ortho Department
- CDH — developmental Dysplasia of hip.
- Structural, functional and developmental nervous defects pre-existing or occurred during pregnancy.
- Congenital limb defects
- Genu Valgum — knock knees in which the knees point inward
- Genu Recurvation - knee hyperextension and backward knee.
- Genu Varum — bowed legs in which the knees appear rotated away from each other.
- Limping in children.
- Leg and hand length discrepancies.
- Bacterial infections such as Osteomyelitis, Septic Arthritis, Pyomyositis and other 'deep' infections in children.
- Patellar dislocations that occur when the knee is straight and the lower leg is bent outward while twisting.
- Pain, aches and soreness on an area of the upper shin bone below the knee or around the knee cap.
- Different types of bone tumors, swelling and fractures.
Identify and rectify the visible orthopedic conditions in your child in their early child itself. Let not your slightest negligence hamper their brightest future.Congenital Orthopedic Deformities
Women Orthopedic Health Special
- Bone and joint disorders in pregnant women.
- Types of leg cramps signalized during post partum.
- Joint pains symptoms in menopausal women.
- Osteoarthritis or wear and tear arthritis.
- Back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, knee pain and also the treatment for all types of arthritis of the knee.
- Knee replacement or knee arthoplasty.
- Lubricant injections or visco supplementation.
- Knock knee and bow legs surgery or osteotomy.
- Different arthroscopic key-hole surgeries.
Orthopedic Sports Medicine Division
- Ligament injuries that are sport specific including twisting or landing awkwardly, sprains, strains and spasms affecting muscles, ligaments, tendons and bone fractures due to accidents.
- Meniscus or replacing of one or more of the fibrocartilage strips in the knee which as known as menisci.
- Chondral injuries occurring as a result of a pivot or twist on a bent knee.
- Chronic shoulder instability occurring as a result of a sudden injury or from overuse or shoulder being vulnerable to repeated episodes of dislocation. This habitual anterior shoulder dislocation is cured (Bankarts Repair) through key-hole surgeries using suturing and small bone anchors involving arthroscopic equipment.
- Rotation Cuff Syndrome — Keyhole surgeries to rectify the difficulty in lifting the hands after a fall or injury.
Almas orthopedic and sports care is always ready to work with the elite athletes in finding the cause and the solutions to their pain and help them to get back to the life they enjoy. Highly trained and experienced orthopedic specialists provide the care you need with the added directions to help navigate a complex medical system. Treatment for all acute and chronic conditions in athletes and non-athletes such as ankle sprain, groin pull, hamstring, strain, shin splints, epicondylitisetcand :
- Quick, safe and accurate approach to treat patients for all types of bone fractures.
- Nerve and bone grafting caused due to accidents.
- Complex pelvic and acetabular injury treatment.
- The best modernised treatment is assured for anything and everything related to bones, joints and ligaments.
Outstanding Emergency and urgent quality care to acutely ill and injured patients that enable them to recover and return to their community.
Joints & Ligament Replacements
- All types of surgical tissue grafting replacement for ligament reconstruction.
- Primary and Revision replacements.
- Closed proximal ace tabular fracture surgeries.
|Mon- Fri||09.00 - 02.00||04.00 - 07.00|
|Sat||09.00 - 02.00||04.00 - 07.00|